“Departments and Agencies must..ensure that all media used for storing or processing protectively marked information must be disposed of or sanitised in accordance with „HMG IA Standard No 5 – Secure Sanitisation‟.
The Cabinet Office
Hassle Free Purchasing of Shredding & Disposal for Public Sector Buyers
If you work in the public sector, its easy to make a purchase from Data Eliminate. Our company:
- Is already on the Purchase Ledger of many Government Departments including the Home Office
- Offers services approved by the Government Procurement Service
- Can provide references and case studies from existing customers in the NHS, Central Government Agencies, Police Law Enforcement and Aerospace/Military
Please contact us for more information on Tel: 0345-1234400 or use the Enquiry Form.
|Easy Buying for HMG Depts & Agencies||Case Study – NHS Surrey Call In Data Eliminate to Stabilize Asset Disposal Operations – Case Study||Case Study -Data Eliminate Assist the UK Border Force with the Cloud Migration of Key Systems|
Compliant with UK & International Security & Environmental Standards
Our data destruction services are carried out in line with:
- HMG Security Policy Framework
- CESG Information Assurance Standard Number 5 – CESG’s Data Destruction “Recipe Book” for Classified Data (Document is classified – please contact us for information)
- Destruction particle sizes as per BS8470– ISO 15713 the Information Destruction Standard
- The CESG approved procedures of our original CESG CCTM Mark
All our services are independently audited by UKAS certified inspectors to: –
- ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
All HMG/Corporate and Military Grade contracts are covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance up to £1m.
For a guide to our three grades of service and how they might apply to your organisation see our Service Grade Table.
For information of environmental standards see information our WEEE recycling services.